Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

I do enjoy the "Shark" series and realize that the point is being excessive. However this one is just overkill if you ask me.

A Night Forever A Night Forever

Well, I could just be a shallow idiot, but I'm not sure what I was supposed to get from this. It's apparently about desire, but I honestly didn't get whatever you were trying to purvey.

City Siege 3 Jungle Siege City Siege 3 Jungle Siege

I absolutely love this game series. It keeps me entertained for ever. You should definitely continue making them. Also, as previously mentioned, you should add achievements.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I'm telling you, anything by Stamper, especially "Pulp Friction" and "Dick Clubbin'"
Now, about the submission itself, it needs more artwork, however I'm sure you will add that. It is a good idea and will surely become increasingly better as you update it.

deathink responds:

Stamper you say...done and done :D, thank you for your support!

Hug Marine Hug Marine

The game was really silly (albeit cute). It was short, but good. The backgrounds of some levels made me want to punch my computer in the screen.

failnaut responds:

Oh no! Will patch those, methinks!

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Well Made, Well Animated, Fun to play, time consuming. What else should I expect from Bezerk?

Gyossait Gyossait

You know,

There's a reason I try not to review games; because my reviews suck ass. However, this game compelled me to do so. I have no idea what I just played. I think this game ate my soul. Although, it is well made, and I shouldn't judge a game on whether or not it damned me to hell. So I chose to give it a 4 out of 5.

City Siege 2:Resort Siege City Siege 2:Resort Siege

Good Fucking Job

I was waiting like a fuck for this game to come out

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Dick

I expected a skeleton hitting people with dicks, you have disappointed me.

Drop Dead 2 Drop Dead 2

Shit yeah!

I've been waiting for this shit, It's excellent.